Saturday, March 6, 2010

A little bit of tits

So, I was disappointed that I found a lot of tits on the Internet. I know, for most people this wouldn’t be a problem. But I wasn’t finding what I wanted to find: information about the word “tits.”

As many people know, the word “tit” is an alternative word for “teat” or “nipple.” It can also be used to refer to the entire breast. Some say they are women’s power over men, giving them both social and economic gain in certain situations.

Maybe because I fall into the “tiny titty” category, I find this hard to believe. But I suppose that yes, many men (and quite a few women) take joy in the existence of tits.

That said, the word “tit” can also refer to a variety of birds, from the Tit-babbler to the Bearded Tit. And that makes me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions, comments or concerns? Share them here.