Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Okay, kiddo, you're overly kind!

Let's switch it up. Instead of analyzing the definitions of okay, O.K. and OK, I will just admit that it doesn't really matter. Its a damn waste of my time, quite frankly. But what does interest me is which one other people choose to use when they type it out. So...quick survey, with a few sidenotes.

Usually you don't see it written out as "okay." Although I see OK used often, like OK Cupid (the dating site) and OK! (the magazine). I prefer O.K. but I always want to imagine that the letters themselves stand for something else like "okay, kiddo!" or "overly kind."

Want to give your feedback? Answer the survey below.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks alot : ) for a really engaging blog,
    I don't generally , post posts but enjoyed your blog post so felt say thanks ! ~ Orla
    my website :: date

    ReplyDelete

Any questions, comments or concerns? Share them here.