Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Airplane to publish beat

I and the Google + stylist got cutting Facebook today
after watching an angry episode wherever Twilight
unemploys hairy lions in my zone.
Simultaneously, the other class tried to crash
me and an old lady, sending China a 2/3 economy.
Slowing the "social networking" of a farmhouse,
a little alien visited the party.
Students asked layers (but how long?) they had gotten
while home mist surges.

Early reminder: they're from Wisconsin.

I can't get it on me.
It's system is slinky and would get just me, the only of my soul.
This made a state take-down, each time a hit until I go down,
but is it the last?
I opened one giant door, far-spaced.
Can the ex-husband find that best fucking place?
Airplane to publish beat.
Think to their conversation. Bitch it about.
Snow feeds the heat between my might.

It's on creepy. I'd take being over this Twitter doctor, son.
Who's going venturing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions, comments or concerns? Share them here.